Monday, October 20, 2008

So What Does John Stossel Got That I Ain't Got?

Many of the same thoughts and ideas that John Stossel speaks so well about are the same thoughts and ideas that I have had. My wife, when she had nothing else to read, picked up two of my Stossel books. After a few days of reading, BAM, she's a Libertarian with a new world view. I couldn't be happier that we are agreeing on more topics lately but I'm concerned she might become a Stossel Stalker. She even thinks he's good looking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I say anyone who is stupid enough to jump into a huge mortgage deserves what they get. When you apply for a loan, you know darn well if you aren't going to be able to afford the payments. These people all deserve to be living in their parent's basements! The govt. and the banking system tried to help them all out, and they are the ones who are getting screwed! They totally deserve to be bailed out, and the people who default deserve no less than theft charges! bring back the debtor's prisons!!
--The Flying Foxbat