Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The All New 2009 Bailout

I'm not sure who created the below image. I found it at The Agitator's site. Whoever did, captured my feelings almost exactly. I apologize for the coarse language but this does sum it right up for me.


You see, I've been through this very scenario. In 2006 I traded a Mercedes C-280 for a new 06 Dodge Charger R/T, ya it's got a HEMI. It was a nightmare experience. I won't list all the details but the dealer, Greve Chrysler, refused to stand by their commitment and I was sorely disappointed. Well, at long last my lease was up and I bought a used 06 Mazda RX-8. This car, priced similarly and comparably equipped, is far better. The build quality is as good as the Mercedes and overall it's far better than the Dodge ever was. But as it turns out, I'll still be paying my money to companies I don't do business with.

No comments: